Since 1996, Bobster® has specialized in designing performance eyewear for active lifestyles and extreme activities. We’ve built our reputation on durable, functional sunglasses and goggles that stand up to any challenge: Bobster® strives to combine the latest in eyewear technology with modern style, so that our customers look great on the street, sidewalk, or shooting range. As the current product-of-choice for motorcyclists, Bobster® has expanded into the safety, law enforcement, military, and powersports industries, and is distributed in over 30 countries– all from our facility in sunny San Diego.
Bobster® is truly versatile: the glasses and goggles are customizable to suit the wearers’ constantly changing environments.
- Bobster® Photochromic lenses automatically adjust to the amount of UV light that reaches the lenses: you can wear your glasses from morning to night and your glasses will adapt as light conditions change. ·Convertible
- Bobster® Convertibles switch easily from glasses to goggles and back, eliminating the need for multiple pairs of eyewear.
- ·Interchangeable Lenses
- Bobster® Interchangeables feature lenses which are easily changed along with environmental conditions and user requirements.
- ·Removable Foam Inserts
- Removable foam inserts are great for restricting wind and dust penetration to eyes when needed.
- ·RX Ready
- The majority of our eyewear is prescription ready.
Balboa Manufacturing’s mission is to:
- ·Operate our business with a moral foundation of honesty, integrity, and fairness that builds mutual trust and respect between customers, vendors, and employees.
- ·Maintain a team culture and an environment where every employee can contribute effectively to achieve the service and fulfillment goals of the company.
Balboa Manufacturing’s vision is to:
- ·Meet the needs and demands of individuals with an active lifestyle by providing functional yet protective products without sacrificing comfort.
- ·Develop Bobster®, RAM Instrument®, and ZANheadgear® as international brands.
Bobster® is owned and operated by Balboa Manufacturing.